Features of the PrimaCare Padded Cardboard Splint:
Designed to conform to the contours of the limbs, this product allows fractures to be splinted with one step ease.
Features of the Primacare Padded Cardboard Splint:
• Constructed of heavy duty corrugated cardboard with half density cushioning foam, allowing for fractures to be splinted with one step.
• Easy, lightweight and economical, making it an indispensable and cost effective splinting option.
• Radiolucent and MRI compatible.
• 3/4" punch holes for easy tie down.
• Additional fillers not needed.
• Available in 12", 18", 24" and 34" lengths.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for EMS Supplies.
Splints can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Prima Care. An excellent option to consider is the PrimaCare Padded Cardboard Splint.
Medex SKU: PRC-IS5418
Product weight: 3.70,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Prima Care PrimaCare Padded Cardboard Splint, 12 / Case, 18in
See all products from Prima Care