Description of the PST Microsurgical Instrument Tray with Base, Lid, and Silicone Finger Mat
Size: 4.0' W x 7.5''L x 0.75''H
PST Part #: 4700A
PST Micro Surgical Sterilization Tray / Container includes base, lid and silicone mat
Key features that make PST trays better option for sterilizing micro surgical instruments.
- Flexibility of layout and options to fit your centers needs. Either finger-tip mats or special, "plug-in" inserts for individual instruments.
- Unique, "grid" system in all bases, trays and lids, makes it easy to install the mat or insert required to protect your delicate instruments properly.
- PST trays are Stackable. Integral feet in bases and corner ridges on lids allow for easy and organized handling in autoclaves and storage.
- All bases have pebble-type surface to keep mats from sticking to the bases during sterilization process.
- Dimensions of each tray are designed to accommodate a variety of instrument sizes and shapes.
- Sterilizable by all standard methods of sterilization (autoclave, steam, dry heat, chemical).
- PST trays are available in single and double level trays to handle different numbers of instruments. Double level trays come with removable upper-level insert and mat.
- Durable advanced designed tray Molded from General Electric's ULTEM® resin, using mold flow analysis to guarantee product strength, structural integrity and extended life cycle.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Exam Room Equipment.
Instrument Trays can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including PST. An excellent option to consider is the Microsurgical Instrument Tray with Base, Lid, and Silicone Finger Mat.