Description of the Burton Medical Lighting
Burton has designed an examination and procedure light that optimizes design, performance and value. AIM® HI LED precisely-positioned, high-intensity LED modules reduce shadows and produce a larger and adjustable light pattern. User-friendly dimming and focus controls are conveniently located on and near the light head handle.
Burton’s drift-free arm and mounting systems offer the user flexibility, reach, and ease of placement. All this in a light system that is value-driven, dependable, assembled in the USA, and backed by Burton’s industry-leading 5-year warranty and EnabLED license.
- 100,000 lux (9290 fc) at 1 meter (AIM HI 100)
- 70,000 lux (6503 fc) at 1 meter (AIM HI 70)
- 4300 K color temperature
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of >95
- 3-step dimmable (100% / 75% / 50%) using easy-to-reach push-button controls
- Multiple LED system helps minimize shadowing
- Larger adjustable light pattern
- Focus by rotating center handle
- 360° limitless arm rotation (single ceiling mount)
- Smooth design; easy to clean
- 5-year limited warranty
- Assembled in USA
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Exam Room Equipment.
Procedure/Exam Lamps can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Burton Medical Lighting. An excellent option to consider is the .