Features of the Medical Illumination System One TRIO Surgery Lights:72,000 lux (6,700 ft candles) output at 1 meter distance.Over 4,000° Kelvin color temperature.Fully adjustable light pattern.Quartz/Halogen bulbs.Electronic touch controls for on/off and dimming.Removable, sterilizable handle.Reserve bulb with auto-switchover, in case of primary bulb failure.Advanced suspension arm design, providing smooth, extensive coverage.Unique curved facial lens design.
Designed for outstanding performance, the SYSTEM ONE surgery light incorporates all of the most requested features: High output of cool, color-corrected light, adjustable pattern size, electronic touch controls for on/off and dimming, smooth, flexible and extensive suspension arm for maximum coverage, reserve bulb that automatically switches over in case of primary bulb failure, excellent shadow control, rotational contacts at all key points, and much, much more.
• Light Intensity at 39" (1 meter): 102,000 lux (9,500 ft-candles).
• Light Field Diameter (adjustable): 6.5"-9.0" Dia.
• Depth of Illumination: 48".
• Color Temperature: 4000 K.
• Color Rendering Index: 90 CRI.
• Light Dimming Settings (discrete): 100%,85%,70%, 50%.
• Light Source (primary): 150 W Tungsten Halogen Bulb.
• Light Source (secondary, back-up): 150 W Tungsten Halogen Bulb.
• Rated Bulb Life (primary and secondary): 1000 hours.
• Reflector: 20" Facetted Alzak Aluminum.
• Filter Type: I/R Filter Glass.
• Sterilizable Handle: Standard.
• Input Voltage Range: 100-125 Vac 50/60 Hz, 220-240 Vac 50/60 Hz.
• Lamp Voltage: 23-25 Vac.
• Light Head Dimensions: 23.0" Dia. X 14.0" High.
• Arm Length (Maximum Length): 59".
• Lamp Head Rotation: Continuous.
• Vertical Arm Movement: +20,-70 degrees.
• Ceiling Mount/Extension Arm: Continuous.
• Articulating/Extension Arm Joint: Continuous.
• Articulating Arm/Yoke Joint: Continuous.
• Yoke/Light Head Joint: +/-150 degrees.
• Trio Ceiling Mount (with arms): 88 pounds.
Video Camera Highlights:
• Integral Lens.
• 27x Optical Zoom, 10x Digital Zoom.
• 0.25" CCD.
• Resolution of 537 X 505 NTSC, 537 X 597 PAL.
• Low power consumption.
• Removable, sterilizable handle.
• Advanced suspension arm design, providing smooth, extensive coverage.
• Camera Control Box for Zoom and Manual focus control.
• 8 Camera Control Box can handle up to 8 different cameras.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Exam Room Equipment.
Surgery/Exam Room Lighting can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Medical Illumination. An excellent option to consider is the System One TRIO Surgery Lights, Ceiling Mount.
All models with video camera automatically include a single input controller.
Eligible for discounted shipping.
Medex SKU: MIL-SS1S1P1230
Usually ships in 7 - 10 Business Days.
Product weight: 88.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Medical Illumination System One TRIO Surgery Lights, Ceiling Mount, 3 / Pack, Two 16in and Video Camera, 230/2
See all products from Medical Illumination