Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Features of the Seca 213 Mobile Stadiometer:
The stadiometer seca 213 is especially suitable for mobile use, e.g. for measuring children and teenagers in the course of medical examinations in schools, for use by carers and health workers on the move. But it is also ideal for doctor’s surgeries and hospitals specialising in child and adolescent medicine. Furthermore, the seca 213 is suitable for measuring patients lying down. Once taken apart, the stadiometer is easy to transport anywhere.
• Simple and easy to set up — no wall fastening necessary.
• Large floor plate ensures stability.
• Result clearly visible while measuring.
• Measuring range: 20 — 205 cm / 8 — 81".
• Graduation: 1 mm / 1/8".
• Dimensions, stadiometer (WxHxD): 337 x 2.130 x 590 mm.
• Dimensions, for transport (WxHxD): approx. 337 x 177 x 624 mm.
• Device weight: approx. 3 kg.