Description of the Clinton Industries Recliner Series Hi-Lo Blood Drawing Chair Recliner Series, Wedgewood
Seat: 20.5" W x 17" D x 22"-30" H Range
Back: 20" W x 32" D x 25º – 75º back angle
Footrest: 19.5" W x 14" D x 5º – 90º back angle
Overall: 35" W x 50" D x 35" Length Retracted (66" Length Extended)
Armrest: 21" between armrests
• Smooth, fully electric reclining and height adjustment
• Self leveling arms and synchronized footrest that move with chair's seat and backrest
• Keeps patients comfortable and may better accommodate patients who may faint during a procedure
• Power supplies and motors meet UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 601.1
• Hand controller
• All-welded, steel, neutral gray powder-coated frame
• Heavy duty, all-welded, steel frame
• Padded seat, backrest, armrests and footrest
• Armrests flip up out of the way for easy entry and exit
• Adjustable foot levelers
• Easy-clean, durable, stain-resistant vinyl
• 375 lbs. load capacity under normal use (170 kg)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair’s occupant should NEVER be left unattended.
All blood drawing products are non-returnable unless they are unused in unopened, original packaging.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Exam Room Furniture.
Phlebotomy/Blood-Drawing Chairs can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Clinton Industries. An excellent option to consider is the Recliner Series Hi-Lo Blood Drawing Chair.
Medex SKU: CLI-6810-3WW
Product weight: 290.00,
Product width: 40.00,
Product height: 58.00,
Product length: 48.00
Clinton Industries Recliner Series Hi-Lo Blood Drawing Chair, Wedgwood Blue
See all products from Clinton Industries