With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Exam Room Furniture.
Adjustable Seat Tables can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including MidMark. An excellent option to consider is the Ritter 230 Universal Power Procedures Table.
As the practice of medicine changes, more procedures are being performed in the office than ever before, making efficiency essential. Positioning patients can be a difficult task when dealing with less mobile, elderly and special needs patients. The Ritter 230, with its low height and multipositioning capabilities, improves office efficiency by allowing you and your staff to easily position patients with the touch of a button; reducing the likelihood of fatigue, back and neck strain, and workplace injury.Patients will feel more comfortable and secure when they can easily get onto a table and experience smooth and steady movement during positioning. Their anxiety will be reduced, and they will feel satisfied with the level of healthcare you provide.
Consider the Ritter 230 Power Procedures Table a long-term investment for your practice, your staff and your patients
The Ritter 230 with power height, back, foot and tilt allows you to effortlessly and precisely position patients for a multitude of procedures.
Ergonomic and intuitive standard hand control in easy-to-find location
- Patient Load Rating:
450 lb. (204 kg)
- Height: Minimum 22.5" (57.2 cm)
- Maximum 40" (101.6 cm)
- Seat Tilt Angle Range: 0 to 30
- Back Support Angle Range: 0 to 85
- Foot Support Angle Range: 0 to 90
- Upholstery Width Dimensions: Headrest: 18" (45.7 cm)
- Back support: 27" (68.6 cm)
- Seat: 27" (68.6 cm)
- Foot support: 18" (45.7 cm)
- Patient Support Surface Length:
- Flat position: 72" (182.9 cm)
- Flat position with headrest extended: 83" (210.8 cm)
- Paper Roll Holder Capacity: Holds 18" x 3.5" paper roll (45.7 x 8.9 cm)
- Stainless Steel Treatment Pan Dimensions: 11.5" L x 9" W x 2.5" D (29.2 x 22.9 x 6.4 cm)
- Stirrups are standard Optional Electrical Outlet Rating: 115 VAC, 3 Amp
Electrical Outlets Optional hospital grade outlets (on each side) allow easy access to electrical power, providing a clean look to the room and floor space free of power cords.