Description of the Furniss Corporation Phoenix Model 1850 Knee CPM - Continuous Passive Motion
The Phoenix Model 1850 Knee CPM combines durability with ease of operation. Each device is made of mild steel construction and built to withstand the rigorous hospital and home health environments.
The full featured CPM offers an easy to comprehend digital display pendant, bariatric accommodations and space-saving tripod position. The Model 1850 Knee CPM provides proper anatomical therapy, accurate range of motion and ultimate comfort for all patient types. Attention to detail and craftsmanship that goes into constructing each machine by hand.
- Proper anatomical therapy, accurate range of motion and ultimate comfort for all patient types. Accommodates pediatric, athletic and bariatric patients
- Lightweight (25 lbs) and portable (28 in.)
- Constructed with mild steel and a dual ball screw assembly—exclusively
- Circuitry located in base of unit instead of hand control for fundamental protection
- Easy to understand hand-held control features a bold LED digital display
- Patient lock out feature prevents inadvertent changes to settings
- Compliance meter records treatment time
- Features safety stop if motion is obstructed
- Universal left/right design
- Quick conversion from adult to pediatric—no additional accessories needed
- Tripod position offers easy storage option and reduces contamination
- Axis to axis motion, skid pad and bed stabilizing system prevent migration
- Knee CPM softgoods are constructed with deep pile synthetic sheepskin and high tensil strength Velcro to ensure patient comfort and proper positioning during therapy. One free set included.
Knee Flexion: 110 degrees
Knee Extension: -5 degrees
Speed: 1 to 3 degrees/second
Pause: 0 to 30 seconds
Limb Length: 20 to 42 inches
Calf Length: 11 to 24 inches
Thigh Length: 9 to 18 inches
Power Supply: 110v
Unit Weight: 25 lbs.
Length: 28 inches
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Exercise Equipment.
Physical Therapy can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Furniss Corporation. An excellent option to consider is the Phoenix Model 1850 Knee CPM - Continuous Passive Motion.
Eligible for discounted shipping.
Medex SKU: FUR-1850
Manufactured In: USA
Warranty: 2 Year
Usually ships in 1 - 2 Business Days.
Product weight: 40.00,
Product width: 32.00,
Product height: 13.00,
Product length: 17.00
Furniss Corporation Phoenix Model 1850 Knee CPM - Continuous Passive Motion
See all products from Furniss Corporation