Description of the BD Catheter
With the push of a button, the needle instantly retracts reducing the risk of accidental needlestick injuries.
BD vialon, a unique proprietary biomaterial, has been proven to enhance clinical and economic outcomes.
Notched needle technology provides rapid visualization of blood return along the catheter shaft.
It is an excellent choice for fragile vessels or vessels that have lost venous tone.
- Increases the ease of penetration.
- Reduces the risks of infiltration.
- Exhibits greater kink resistance.
- Reduces the risks of phlebitis up to 50%.
- Reduces IV restarts due to reduced complications.
- Increases indwelling time.
- Reduces the total IV therapy costs to use due to longer indwelling times.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Incontinence Care.
Underpads can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including BD. An excellent option to consider is the Catheter.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: BD-383313
Usually ships in 2 - 3 Business Days.
Product weight: 1.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
BD Catheter, 200 / Case
See all products from BD