Features of the GE Healthcare 2-D Quant Kit:
Designed for the accurate determination of protein concentration in samples prepared for electrophoresis techniques. Works by quantitatively precipitating proteins while leaving interfering substances behind. The assay is based on the specific binding of copper ions to protein.
Includes: Precipitant, 250mL; Co-precipitant, 250mL; Copper solution, 50mL; Color reagent A, 2 x 250mL; Color reagent B, 5mL; BSA standard (2mg/mL), 5mL
- Works in the presence of 2% SDS, 1% DTT, 8M urea, 2M thiourea, 4% CHAPS, 2% Pharmalyte*, and 2% IPG Buffer
- Quantitatively precipitates proteins while leaving interfering substances behind
- Linear response in the range of 0 to 50µg protein, with sample volumes of 1 to 50µL
- Assay time: one hour
- Applications: 2-D electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, IEF
- Recommended Storage: Store at 4°-8°C.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Infection Control.
Infection Control Kits and Liquid Solidifiers can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including GE Healthcare. An excellent option to consider is the 2-D Quant Kit, 500 assays/kit.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: GE-80-6483-56
Product weight: 3.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
GE Healthcare 2-D Quant Kit, 500 assays/kit
See all products from GE Healthcare