Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Features of the 3M Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask:
• Designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer.
• Has a filter efficiency level of 95% or greater against particulate aerosols free of oil.
• Fluid resistant - aids in reducing the potential exposure of the wearer to blood and other body fluids.
• Adjustable noseclip, braided headbands, and soft nose foam.
• May be worn in surgery.
• Can fit a wide range of face sizes. This product meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials; when worn properly and in combination with protective eyewear, it complies with the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. It also provides >99% BFE against wearer generated micor-organisms (determined by the modified Greene and Vesley method).
Medex SKU: 3M-1860-BX