• Better Fluid Capacity
• Fast Kill
• Less Abrasive
• Better Surface Contact
• Towelettes stay fully saturated and don’t dry out
• Kills TB in 5 minutes
• Ready to use — towel and CaviCide in one
• Towels are safe for nonporous surfaces
• Sturdy and durable, nonwoven towel won’t bunch up during use
CaviWipes Are Effective Against:
• Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG)
• Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
• Staphylococcus aureus
• Pseudomonas aeruginosa
• almonella choleraesuis
• Trichophyton mentagrophytes
• Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
• Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
• Herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2
• Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
Presaturated with CaviCide®, CaviWipes™ are a quick, easy-to-use, timesaving convenience. CaviWipes are durable, nonwoven, nonabrasive towels that won’t bunch up during use. They offer better surface contact than other wipes, requiring less force to apply solution to a surface. Better fluid capacity keeps the cloths fully saturated with CaviCide rather than its pooling at the bottom of the canister. CaviWipes is a cleaner and disinfectant, in one. Saving money by reducing repetitive inventory and time. They’re recommended for use on nonporous surfaces and fixtures and are perfect for operating rooms, surgical centers, neonatal units, medical and dental operatories and other critical-care areas.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Infection Control.
Towelettes / Wipes can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Metrex. An excellent option to consider is the Disinfecting Towelettes, Single Wrapped.
CaviWipes Disinfecting Towelettes. Gloves should be worn when using this product.
Medex SKU: MRX13-1155-1
Product weight: 12.35,
Product width: 14.00,
Product height: 7.00,
Product length: 17.00
Metrex Disinfecting Towelettes, Single Wrapped
See all products from Metrex