Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
• Better Fluid Capacity
• Fast Kill
• Less Abrasive
• Better Surface Contact
• Towelettes stay fully saturated and don’t dry out
• Kills TB in 5 minutes
• Ready to use – towel and CaviCide in one
• Towels are safe for nonporous surfaces
• Sturdy and durable, nonwoven towel won’t bunch up during use
CaviWipes Are Effective Against:
• Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG)
• Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
• Staphylococcus aureus
• Pseudomonas aeruginosa
• almonella choleraesuis
• Trichophyton mentagrophytes
• Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
• Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
• Herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2
• Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
Presaturated with CaviCide, CaviWipes are a quick, easy-to-use, timesaving convenience. CaviWipes are durable, nonwoven, nonabrasive towels that won’t bunch up during use. They offer better surface contact than other wipes, requiring less force to apply solution to a surface. Better fluid capacity keeps the cloths fully saturated with CaviCide rather than its pooling at the bottom of the canister. CaviWipes is a cleaner and disinfectant, in one. Saving money by reducing repetitive inventory and time. They’re recommended for use on nonporous surfaces and fixtures and are perfect for operating rooms, surgical centers, neonatal units, medical and dental operatories and other critical-care areas.
Individually Wrapped. Gloves should be worn when using this product.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: MRX13-1155See all products from Metrex