Features of the Metrex CaviWipes1 Disinfectant Wipes:
The all new, exceptionally fast end effective CaviWipes1 is Metrex’s next generation surface disinfectant. CaviWipes1, a multi-purpose disinfectant/decontaminant wipe, can be used on hard, non-porous surfaces. The improvements found in the latest formulation are effective in killing 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and fungi in 1-minute including TB, MDR A. baumannii, HIV-1, HBV,HCV and many more. When used as directed, the fragrance free CaviWipes1 will effectively clean and disinfect surfaces and can help reduce the risk of cross contamination.
- 1 minute kill time
- 1 step cleaning & disinfecting*
- Clinically relevant efficacy claims
- Conveniently packaged
- Materials compatibility
- Improved compliance & decreased risks of cross contamination
- Improved staff efficiency & reduced costs
- Organisms that pose a threat in today’s environment
- Ready-to-use: no dilution required
- Compatible with common hard, non-porous surfaces found in the clinical environment
*In the case of contamination with blood/other body fluids or when gross visible debris is present, a thorough cleaning of surfaces and objects must occur prior to disinfection. In order for disinfection to occur properly, the disinfectant must be able to come in direct contact with the intended surface.
CaviWipes1 Kill Claims
Proven 1-minute Efficacy Against 23 Pathogens:
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Candida albicans
- Multi-Drug Resistant Acinetobacter baumannii
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Bordetella pertussis
- ESBL Escherichia coli
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis (MRSE)
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Staphylococcus aureus with Reduced Susceptibility to Vancomycin
- Vancomycin Intermediate Staphylococcus aureus (VISA)
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2
- Human Coronavirus not associated with Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)
- Influenza A, H3N2 Virus
- Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Infection Control.
Towelettes / Wipes can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Metrex. An excellent option to consider is the CaviWipes1 Disinfectant Wipes, Extra Large, 9\" x 12\".
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: MRX-13-5150
Usually ships in 1 - 2 Business Days.
Product weight: 20.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Metrex CaviWipes1 Disinfectant Wipes, Extra Large, 9\" x 12\", 780 / Case
See all products from Metrex