Features of the Deltec Gripper Micro Blunt Cannula, Non-Coring Safety Needle:
The GRIPPER® Micro Blunt Cannula, Non-coring Safety Needle is a two-piece system that includes an inserter and an infusion site.
After the needle is inserted into an implanted port, the inserter (sharp) is removed, leaving behind a small, low profile infusion site with a blunt cannula. The needle’s unique safety arm provides an audible CLICK when it is lifted for extra assurance that the needle is locked into a safe position. And the infusion site’s small size and foam pad provide increased patient comfort for long-term therapy.
- Small, low profile infusion site for ease in dressing.
- Nonabsorbent foam pad for extra patient comfort.
- Non-sharp blunt cannula for safe removal and disposal following infusion.
- Trocar, non-coring needle that locks into place for sharps disposal.
- Needleless Y-site is latex-free, non-coring, non-siliconized, cushioned infusion site TOTM* extension tubing with or without Y-site. (*Manufactured with TOTM (TriOctyl Trimellitate) plasticized tubing, Non-DEHP).
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for IV Administration.
IV Catheter can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Deltec. An excellent option to consider is the Gripper Micro Blunt Cannula, Non-Coring Safety Needle, Needleless Y-site, 12/bx.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: SMD-21-3276-24
Usually ships in 1 - 2 Business Days.
Product weight: 2.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Deltec Gripper Micro Blunt Cannula, Non-Coring Safety Needle, Needleless Y-site, 12/bx, 12 / Box, 20G x. 75in
See all products from Deltec