Features of the Bio Plas 0.6mL G-Tube, Flat Top Microcentrifuge Tube:
The G-Tube™ is virtually transparent and far exceeds the toughness of any microcentrifuge tubes. When the G-Tube™ cap is closed there will be an audible "snap" that indicates a secure closure has been formed.
Made of tough, clear, specially formulated polypropylene, the 0.6mL, 1.5mL and 2.0mL G-Tube™ has the same chemical resistant quality as standard tubes -- but they're sturdier and virtually transparent to give a better view. The flat top cap is easy to open and still provides a maximum secure seal.
The G-Tube™ is built for high impact usage and will withstand over 30,000 x g when spun. Thicker walls make this the tube of choice for extreme stress, high spinning speeds, autoclaving, boiling, chemical resistance and freezing. Will withstand temperature ranges of -80°C (-112°F) to 121 °C (250°F).
- Lid Closure The flat top lid forms an extra-tight seal that will not come open during processing. Yet, it's easy to open with thumb pressure or our handy MicroTube Tool (catalog #4000.)
- Inscribing Patches All flat top tubes have a textured writing surface on top of the caps. The 1.5ml and 2.OmL tubes have an additional textured writing surface on the side of the tubes.
- Graduation The 1.5ml tube is graduated from 0.1 to 1.5ml. The 2.0ml tube is graduated from 0.1 to 2.0ml.
- Finish. The interior has the smoothest, most highly polished surface of any tube on the market. The walls are non-wettable, preventing liquids from adhering to the sides.
- Needle Access You can easily insert a needle through the target in the exact center of the lid.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Laboratory Supplies.
Centrifuge Tubes can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Bio Plas. An excellent option to consider is the 0.6mL G-Tube, Flat Top Microcentrifuge Tube, 10000/cs.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: BPL-4044CS
Manufactured In: USA
Product weight: 24.28,
Product width: 15.00,
Product height: 15.00,
Product length: 15.00
Bio Plas 0.6mL G-Tube, Flat Top Microcentrifuge Tube, 10000/cs, 10000 / Case, Green
See all products from Bio Plas