Features of the Fisher Scientific Traceable Digital Tachometer:
Touchless and Contact Measurements Model is supplied with four "AA" alkaline 1.5V batteries, rugged ABS case, self-adhesive reflecting tabs, internal light, cone and two wheels (for measuring speeds), and a carrying case.
- Vivid 0.5 in. high display
- Measures the speed of a centrifuge from a distance up to 12 in. (30cm)
- Five-digit LCD; memory feature lets you recall the highest, lowest, and last reading
- Rugged ABS case
- Use the touchless sensor to get speed readouts in rpm; use the contact sensor for direct readout of surface speeds in feet per minute or meters per minute
- Detects speeds from 0.1 to 99,999rpm; resolution is 0.1 below 1000, and 1 above 1000
- Contact sensor provides readouts from 0.1 to 19,999rpm, 0.05 to 1999.9m/min. or 0.2 to 6560 ft./min; accuracy, 0.05% + 0.1rpm from 0 to 999.9rpm and 0.05% + 1rpm from 1000 to 99,999rpm
- Dimensions: 8.50L x 2.50W x 1.50 in.H (21.5 x 6 x 4cm)
- Weight: 10.50 oz. (298g)
Certifications: Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA*. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST*.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Laboratory Supplies.
Centrifuges can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Fisher Scientific. An excellent option to consider is the Traceable Digital Tachometer for Touchless & Contact Measurements.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: FSC-05-028-23
Usually ships in 1 - 2 Business Days.
Product weight: 2.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Fisher Scientific Traceable Digital Tachometer for Touchless & Contact Measurements
See all products from Fisher Scientific