Designed for quantitative procedures such as sampling, serial dilutions, and urine counts, as well as for bacterial inoculation.
Ideal for anaerobic microbiology applications where deep agar inoculation is required.
Use in situations where flaming is not practical, such as under hoods and in anaerobic chambers.
Flexible enough to facilitate streaking, yet rigid enough to penetrate the media for subsurface inoculation.
- Precision molded from a specially formulated, biologically inert polymer
- Combi Loop* has a 10µL loop on one end and a 1µL loop on the other
- Include certificate of dimensional accuracy
- More convenient than metal loops; use a loop directly from the package, then throw it away
- Gamma irradiated for sterility in accordance with U.S. Pharmacopeia Volume XX
- No flaming required, eliminating the hazards of open flames, spattering, cross-contamination, and the risk of infection from pathogens distributed by aerosol formation
- Length: 9 in. (23cm)
- Color coded for easy identification
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Laboratory Supplies.
General Laboratory Supplies can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Fisher Scientific. An excellent option to consider is the Inoculating Loops and Needles.
Medex SKU: FSC-22-363-603
Product weight: 5.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Fisher Scientific Inoculating Loops and Needles, 250 / Case, Blue, 1ul
See all products from Fisher Scientific