Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Features of the Ralston Pneumatic Calibrator Kit:
Calibrate pressure instrumentation to 300 psi with air using the included pressure gauge.
• Portable, hand operated pump easily generates 300 psi (20 bar) without electricity or compressed air.
• Light, compact pump can be easily transported to remote locations.
• Fine adjustment piston allows the user to achieve an exact pressure for cardinal point pressure calibrations.
• Precisely vent pressure with soft seated bleed valve.
• Quick-disconnect gauge adapter allows changing test gauges without using a wrench.
• Low volume Quick-test hose, gauge adapter and process connection can be attached to pump without thread sealant or a wrench.
• Rugged, all metal construction improves temperature and pressure stability.
• Made in U.S.A.
• Hand Pump - APGV Assembly
• Gauge - 0-300 psig Analog Test Gauge
• Gauge Adapter - 1/4" Female NPT swivel, brass
• Hose - Quick-test hose, brass hose ends, 3 ft (92 cm) long
• Hose Adapter - 1/4" male NPT x male QT, no check-valve, brass
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: RAL-APGV-300PSIG-M