Features of the Thermo Scientific Nalgene MF75 Sterile Disposable Filter Units:
Pore size: 0.2µm; Membrane dia.: 90mm
All-in-one units specially designed for cell tissue culture work
Includes: Polystyrene cover; graduated upper chamber and receiver; integral membrane filter; cellulosic-plugged side arm; quick-disconnect tubing adapter; Blue color-coded collar
- Filter cup unscrews from receiver bottle for easy access to filtrate
- Leakproof screw cap closure eliminates pH shift in receiver for longer life of stored media
- Receiver bottle is an ideal filtrate storage vessel
- Upper chamber of filter units is clearly marked with pore size, membrane type, catalog number, lot number and expiration date (except 115mL size)
- Padless membrane support minimizes foaming of proteinaceous samples
- Nonpyrogenic and noncytotoxic
- PES membrane with blue collar
- Gamma radiation-sterilized and indicidually bagged for a 5-year sterile shelf life
Polyethersulfone (PES) Membrane
- PES is the best membrane for cell culture fluids; lowest protein binding to maintain protein balance, lowest extractables to maintain media purity
- Naturally hydrophilic
- Low extractables and better chemical resistance than acetate or nitrate membranes
- 0.2µm units protect against bacterial contamination
- 0.1µm units also protect against Mycoplasma contamination
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Laboratory Supplies.
General Laboratory Supplies can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Thermo Scientific. An excellent option to consider is the Nalgene MF75 Disposable Filter Units with Nylon Membrane, 1000ml, 12/cs.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: TSC-164-0020
Usually ships in 1 - 2 Business Days.
Product weight: 3.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Thermo Scientific Nalgene MF75 Disposable Filter Units with Nylon Membrane, 1000ml, 12/cs, 12 / Case
See all products from Thermo Scientific