Features of the ABX Diagnostics HORIBA Pentra 60 C+ Hematology Analyzer:
Five-part leukocyte differential analysis through a combination of cytochemistry, light absorbency technology, and focused-flow volumetric determination with selectable CBC or CBC plus five-part differential analysis.
DHSS* (Double Hydrodynamic Sequential System)
- Allows measurement of cell volumes and cellular content in one unique chamber
- Following the cell incubation with Eosinofix*, a cytochemical reagent containing the active principle of Sudan Black B leukocytes is analyzed according to two complementary principles: focused-flow impedance (cell volume measurement) and light absorbance (cellular content analysis)
- Offers specific advantages for:
- Post-draw stability of the leukocyte differential analysis for up to 48 hours
- High resolution leukocyte differential
- Identification and counting of two additional leukocyte subsets†: Large Immature Cells (LIC) and Atypical Lymphocytes (ALY)
MDSS* (Multi Distribution Sampling System)
- Consists in aspirating a volume of 53µL of whole blood in the sample needle
- This volume of blood is then split in different aliquots within the sampling needle and distributed in all specific chambers for the appropriate dilutions
- Aliquots of blood are distributed in a tangential flow of diluent
- Needle is positioned near the chamber cavity and injects the aliquot of blood in the reagent tangential flow
- Sampling needle is then cleaned internally and externally
- Eliminates use of shear-valve to distribute the blood sample in all appropriate chambers and does not require any maintenance
- The ABX patented tangential flow technique gives a perfect mixing and homogenization of the blood with the reagents
- Distribution of blood in a tangential flow eliminates viscosity problems coming from the whole blood sample
- Also gives the possibility of immediate CBC/5 DIFF test selection without a cleaning cycle in between
- 26 parameters
- 60 samples/hour
- Full, 5-part differential
- "Zero-maintenance" concept
- Five-part leukocyte differential analysis through a combination of cytochemistry, light absorbency technology, and focused-flow volumetric determination with selectable CBC or CBC plus five-diff analysis
- Offers a "hands-free" system for either open- or closed-tube sampling
- Requiring only a 53µL sampling volume, multiple aspirations are possible from fingerstick collection devices
- QC, Calibration, Patient Data Management, and all instrument functions are handled via the all-in-one, "low profile" data manager (for PENTRA 60 C+ only), complete with a 15 in. flat screen monitor
- Retractable probe is washed internally and externally to minimize biohazard exposure to the sample, improving precision and reducing carryover
CBC plus 5 DIFF Analysis (26 parameters): WBC; LYM; MON; NEU; EOS; BAS; LIC; ALY; RBC; Hgb; Hct; MCV; MCH; MCHC; RDW; PDW; Pct; MPV; PLT
Stability: Up to 48 hr.
Throughput: 60 samples/hr.
Sample Volume: 30 µL (CBC); 53 µL (5 diff)
Sample I.D.: Alphanumeric keyboard; Bar code reader
Printer: Laser (PENTRA 60 C+)
Dimensions: 17.5 in.W x 15 in.D x 22.3 in.H
Weight: 77 lbs.
Electrical Requirements: 110/220V; 50/60 Hz; 200VA
Data Management: PC (1.8GHZ); RAM: 256 Mb; Hard Drive: 40 Gb; Floppy disk; CD-Rom; 15 in. screen (600 x 800)
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Laboratory Supplies.
Hematology Analyzers can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including ABX Diagnostics. An excellent option to consider is the HORIBA Pentra 60 C+ Hematology Analyzer, 26 Parameters.
Medex SKU: ABX-P60CP001NUA1
Call Toll Free 888-433-2300 For A Shipping Quote On This Item.
Product weight: 77.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
ABX Diagnostics HORIBA Pentra 60 C+ Hematology Analyzer, 26 Parameters
See all products from ABX Diagnostics