Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Features of the Fisher Scientific Isotemp Standard Lab Incubator: Incubators with gravity flow circulation provide accurate, efficient heating for routine laboratory procedures: drying and staining of slides, paraffin embedding, tissue culture work, incubation of antibody tests, microbiological determinations, crystallization studies, and more. Electrical receptacle inside (5A at 120VAC) to plug in a stirrer, shaker, or other apparatus. Small (2.5 cu. ft.) and medium (3.75 cu. ft.) incubators each come with one plated-steel shelf; large (5.0 cu. ft.) incubator comes with two shelves. Easy to operate: • Microprocessor control.
• Controls are conveniently located at the top of the incubator chamber.
• Keypad with arrow keys to increase or decrease setpoint temperature in 0.1°C increments.
• Over-temperature value is automatically set at 3°C above set-point.
• PID controller comes with fixed parameters so no tuning is required.
• Circuit breaker protects incubator from power surges; battery backup.
• Designed to stack two units. Big three-character LED display: • Digits display actual temperature to nearest 0.1°C.
• Display shows current value for setpoint temperature.
• HEAT indicator light cycles on and off to show when incubator heaters are on.
• ALARM indicator lights up if temperature exceeds overtemperature limit; backup controller maintains temperature at 3°C above setpoint; safety backup built into software. Small, medium, and large workload capacities: • Available in three chamber capacities.
• Mounting holes at 2 in. (5cm) intervals on the chamber walls for shelf placement.
• Small incubator holds a maximum of five shelves, medium incubator holds eight, and large incubator holds 11 shelves. Low-maintenance incubators with inner and outer doors: • Cabinet has durable, enamel-coated steel exterior.
• Extruded aluminum trim has acrylic powder coating.
• Chamber is easy-to-clean stainless steel.
• Low-watt-density heater elements are designed for long life.
• Silicone gasket on outer door and 3 in. thick (7.6cm) fiberglass insulation throughout prevent heat loss.
• Outer door opens to 180° for unhindered access and features two grabber-type latches.
• Inner door is tempered glass.
• Steel shelves are 173/8 in. wide and 163/4 in. front-to-back (44 x 42.5cm).
• Black synthetic rubber feet keep incubator from slipping and maintain a space between incubator and benchtop for ventilation. • Certifications: CSA approved.
• Warranty: One year. Product Specifications: • Capacity (Chamber Volume): 5.0 cu. ft. (141.6L).
• Temperature Range: 30° to 75°C (86° to 167°F).
• Average Uniformity: ±0.7°C at 37°C.
• Resolution: 0.1°C.
• Control Sensitivity: ±0.1°C.
• Recovery: 2 min.
• Air Changes per Hour: 3.
• BTU per Hour (75°C): 430.
• Exterior L x W x H: 23.5 x 26 x 39 in. (60 x 66 x 99cm).
• Interior D x W x H: 18 x 18 x 26.5 in. (46 x 46 x 67cm).
• Electrical Requirements: 120V 60Hz, 320w, 2.7A.
Medex SKU: FSC-11-690-650D