Description of the Invitrogen
Qubit™ 4 Flurometer with WiFi is designed to accurately measure DNA, RNA, and protein quantity, and now also RNA integrity and quality. Re-engineered to enable data transfer via WiFi as well as to run the Qubit™ RNA IQ (integrity & quality) assay.
- Qubit™ 4 Fluorometer and RNA IQ Assay Kit work together to accurately distinguish intact from degraded RNA in just two easy steps
- For all assays, the concentration or quality of the target molecule in the sample is reported by a fluorescent dye that emits a signal only when bound to the target, which minimizes the effects of contaminants on the result
- Easy-to-use touch-screen menus make it easy to select and run the assays, with results displayed in just a few seconds
- Fast and highly accurate quantitation of DNA, RNA, and protein in less than three seconds per sample
- Measures intact RNA in less than 5 seconds per sample
- High levels of accuracy using only 1 to 20 μL of sample, even with very dilute samples
- On-board Reagent Calculator quickly generates Qubit™ working solution preparation instructions
- Stores results from up to 1000 samples
- Large 5.7 in, state-of-the-art, color touch screen for easy workflow navigation
- Graphical display indicates when samples are in the extended range or out of range
- Small footprint saves space on your bench
- Flexibility to export data to using the included WiFi dongle, a USB drive, or directly to your computer via a USB cable
- Ability to personalize your Qubit™ fluorometer with the assays you run most, add new assays, or even create your own assays with the MyQubit™ software and web tool
- Language of your choice including English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, simplified Chinese, and Japanese
- Pre-loaded program to test performance of fluorometer using the Qubit™ Fluorometer Verification Assay Kit
Flurometer can also be used to directly measure the fluorescence of samples using Fluorometer mode.
- Ion Sphere Particle quality can be evaluated on the Fluorometer using the Ion Sphere Quality Control Kit prior to performing a sequencing run on the Ion PGM sequencer.
Enables more accurate results than with UV absorbance at low concentrations
- Fluorometer is far more sensitive than UV absorbance, which measures anything absorbing at 260 nm, including DNA, RNA, protein, free nucleotides, or excess salts
- Dyes in the Qubit™ assay kits fluoresce only when bound to the selected molecule (DNA, RNA or protein) in a sample, preventing repetating work due to inaccurate measurements
Fast, simple, and accurate measurement of RNA quality
- Qubit™ RNA IQ assay provides a fast, simple method to check whether an RNA sample has degraded
- Assay utilizes two unique dyes: one that binds to large, intact RNA, and another that selectively binds to small, degraded RNA, together enabling quick assesment of the quality and integrity of an RNA sample.
- To use, simply add samples to the RNA IQ working solution, then measure on the Fluorometer.
Save samples and bench space
- Requires samples of only 1 to 20 µL
- Intended for use at room temperature and occupies only a small amount of bench space
- Features advanced optics and data analysis algorithms, and comes equipped with a WiFi dongle, a USB thumb drive, and cable for data transfer to Excel software and for software downloads, as well as a universal power supply, four plug adapters, and electromagnetic CE certification
- Enables maximum flexibility for data export using WiFi, USB drive, or USB cable direct to computer.
- All data can be saved in the cloud application, including direct transfer from the instrument via WiFi.
Single sample measurements are a breeze
- User-friendly fluorometer is combined with quick and simple assay procedures
- Calculations and settings are automatically performed by the instrument
- Asays are all performed using the same general protocol, which uses a simple mix-and-read format with incubation times of only two minutes for the DNA and RNA assays.
- 500 L thin-walled PCR tubes are required
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Laboratory Supplies.
PCR Supplies can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Invitrogen. An excellent option to consider is the .
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: IVT-Q33238
Product weight: 2.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
See all products from Invitrogen