- A timed evaporator flushing cycle, plus sequenced compressor starting minimizes your freezer units energy consumption.
- To keep your freezer condenser free of dust and dirt found in the industrial environment, our freezer has a washable intake filter, which is easily removed.
- All our industrial, commercial, laboratory and compact type freezer units are equipped with an enhanced sound insulation system to minimize noise and vibration.
Control and Alarm Features
- The solid state electronic controller includes temperature setpoint and alarm functions, plus a large, easy to see digital display of actual chamber temperature.
- A security key switch for power and alarm minimizes the chance of having your freezer settings tampered with.
- Integrated voltage boost system with indicator light to compensate for low source power.
- Audible adjustable alarm system with auto charge battery back up.
- Adjustable over-temperature limit parameter.
Cu. Ft. / Liters :3/83
Temperature Range:-40°C to -85°C
Interior Dimensions, Inches (CM) W x F-B x H : 24" x 12" x 18" (60.9 x 30.5 x 45.7)
Exterior Dimensions, Inches (CM) W x F-B x H : 34" x 27" x 47" (86.4 x 68.6 x 119.4)
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Laboratory Supplies.
Refrigerators and Freezers can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Freezer Concepts. An excellent option to consider is the Ultra Low Temperature Laboratory Freezer.