Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
The AcuTemp AX56L mobile refrigerator/freezer is designed to safely store and transport temperature sensitive blood supplies, vaccines and pharmaceuticals even under the harshest environmental conditions.
This versatile system precisely maintains payload temperatures with dual setting capability for +4°C (39.2°F) and -22°C (-7.6°F) operation. Its ergonomic, rugged design makes the AcuTemp AX56L ideal for delivering lifesaving blood and medical supplies quickly and safely to the point of need, no matter the environment.
The AcuTemp AX56L mobile temperature management unit is equipped with electronics and data logging technology to assure users that critical supplies remain at the right temperature.
Internal temperatures are continuously logged and flexible data export options, including RS232 and IR port capability, meet varying data capture requirements.
Highly visible LCD display shows internal temperature, battery condition and data log information.
The AcuTemp AX56L Mobile Temperature Management Unit
incorporates AcuTemp’s ThermoCor high performance insulation.
This highly efficient insulation boasts an extremely high R Value
of 45 per inch thickness (0.00312 W/mK) — the highest in the industry. As a result, the AX56L provides superior temperature control and reduced power consumption.
Hold Times Below 10°C (Internal Battery Run Time):
• 14 hours at 43°C (110°F) ambient
• 48 hours at 25°C (77°F) ambient
Estimated Power Consumption (Refrigeration Mode):
• 12 Watts at 25°C (77°F)
• 35 Watts at 43°C (110°F)
• 55 Watts at 49°C (120°F)
• Refrigerator mode set-point: 3.5°C (39.2°F)
• Freezer mode set-point: -22°C (-7.6°F)
Payload Volume:56.6 liters (2 ft3)
Payload Dimensions:33.0 cm x 35.6 cm x 45.7 cm
(H x W x L) (13 in x 14 in x 18 in)
External Dimensions:55.4 cm x 53.3 cm x 95.2 cm
(H x W x L) (21.8 in x 21 in x 37.5 in)
Empty Weight:64.5 kg (142 lb)
Payload Capacity (Storage Only) 40 x 450 ml units or 60 x 250 ml units
Payload Capacity:24 x 450 ml units storage
Storage + Chilling + 5 x 450 ml units chilling
• 100 to 240 VAC, 46-63 Hz
• 12 to 24 VDC
• Internal 40 amp battery set
• Operating: -20°C to 49°C (-4°F to 120°F)
• Storage: -30°C to 65°C (-22°F to 149°F)
• MIL-STD 810F
• MIL-STD 461E
AcuTemp AX56L Advantages:
Multiple operating modes
• Refrigerator mode: +4°C (39.2°F)
• Freezer mode: -22°C(-7.6°F)
• Heater mode for low ambient temperatures (<1°C)
Assured payload integrity
• Operates globally via any power source
• Maintains internal temperature up to 48 hours with internal batteries only
• Forced air convection for fast, uniform cooling
• Rugged design withstands abuse of transportation
• Locking toggle switch prevents accidental temperature changes
• Data logging technology provides confirmation of payload temperature
Large payload capacity
• 56L (2 cu. ft.) cargo area
• When used for blood, can accommodate forty 450 ml or sixty 250 ml units
Eligible for discounted shipping.
Medex SKU: ACU-AX56L