Description of the Lumex Lumex Forearm Crutches, Adult, Pair
• Leg and forearm sections can be adjusted independently for a custom fit
• Vinyl-coated arm cuffs can be shaped to the user’s arm for extra comfort
• Contoured vinyl handgrip is durable and comfortable
• Telescoping parts have internal bushings and external lock nuts to silence any noise
• Extra-large, non-skid crutch tips provide added traction and stability
• Constructed with high strength aluminum tubing
• Easy push-button height adjustment with locking collet for added security
• Grip-to-floor height adjusts in 1" increments
• Arm cuff to grip height adjusts in 1" increments
• Includes laminated color operating instructions
• Maximum Weight Capacity 300 lb - EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
• Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0110
Height Adjustment Range: 28" - 37".
Approximate User Height Range: 5' 0" – 6' 2".
• Three (3) year limited warranty
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Mobility.
Forearm Crutches can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Lumex. An excellent option to consider is the Lumex Forearm Crutches, Adult, Pair.
Medex SKU: GRF-6350A
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Product weight: 5.00,
Product width: 7.60,
Product height: 5.70,
Product length: 32.00
Lumex Lumex Forearm Crutches, Adult, Pair, 2 / Pack, Adult
See all products from Lumex