Description of the Medline Push Button Crutches Child, 4\'2\" - 4\'6
• Lighter than wooden models thanks to their aluminum construction.
• Double-extruded, center tube provides load-bearing strength where it is needed the most.
• Special footpiece utilizes durable rivets to secure the aluminum tubing from the inside, providing more stability than plastic connectors.
• Patented, I-beam, center post limits footpiece rotation to a 1⁄4 turn, always keeping the push-button in view and facilitating easy adjustment.
• Long, virtually unbreakable stair deflector helps protect against the crutch slipping on stairs. It helps increase stress tolerance at all angles without cracking.
• Non-skid, rubber tips provide good traction. Built-in, metal ring helps prevent excessive wear and ensures maximum durability.
• Packaged completely accessorized, no assembly required. Product Specifications:
• Patient Height: 4'2" - 4'6".
• Adjustable Range: 31" — 37".
• Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Mobility.
Underarm Crutches can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Medline. An excellent option to consider is the Push Button Crutches.
Medex SKU: MED-MDS80337Z
Product weight: 8.00,
Product width: 11.50,
Product height: 3.35,
Product length: 32.00
Medline Push Button Crutches, 2 / Case, Child, 4'2in - 4'6in, 2
See all products from Medline