Description of the Drive Medical Go Cart Light Weight Steel Transport Wheelchair with Swing Away Footrest 17in
The 17" Go-Kart Steel Transport Chair by Drive Medical has a carbon steel frame, with a double coated, chrome finish to provide an attractive, chip-proof , easy to maintain chair. An aluminum casted, back release hinge allows the back to fold down for easy storage and transportation. This chair comes with 8" caster wheels in front and rear that provide a smooth ride over most surfaces, swing away footrests, seat belt and carry pocket on back rest to easily and safety transport personal items.
- Weighs 26 lbs.
- Carbon steel frame with double coated chrome provides an attractive, chip-proof, easy to maintain finish.
- Composite 8" wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Both 17" and 19" come with swing-away footrests.
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort.
- Nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight and easy to clean.
- Back folds down for storage and transport.
- Aluminum casted back release hinge allows back to fold down for easy storage and transport.
- Comes with seat belt for added safety.
- Comes with carry pocket on back rest.
- Comes with upholstery handles to fold chair.
- Standard rear wheel locks.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Mobility.
Transport Chairs can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Drive Medical. An excellent option to consider is the Go Cart Light Weight Steel Transport Wheelchair with Swing Away Footrest.
Eligible for FREE ground shipping.
This product qualifies for free ground shipping.
Medex SKU: DR-TR17
Manufactured In: China
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Usually ships in 24 Hours.
Product weight: 34.56,
Product width: 25.50,
Product height: 10.50,
Product length: 30.00
Drive Medical Go Cart Light Weight Steel Transport Wheelchair with Swing Away Footrest, 17in
See all products from Drive Medical