Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
The Jay® Care cushion is a simple, moisture resistant one piece seating system. Now with 1/2 inch more lateral positioning support, it is designed primarily for the person at moderate risk for skin breakdown who sits with a fixed posterior pelvic tilt. To be used on sling upholstery.
• The Jay Care cushion is designed to promote optimal postural support for the client with a fixed posterior pelvic tilt who uses sling upholstery.
• The integrated Jay Flow™ fluid pad provides pressure and shear reduction for the client who is at moderate risk for skin breakdown.
• The reinforced curved bottom counteracts the negative effects associated with sling upholstery providing a level surface for optimal pelvic position.
• The contoured base provides a longer seat well to accommodate fixed "sacral sitting".
• The Jay Flow™ fluid pad, combined with the soft foam base conforms to the shape of the client's pelvis, providing optimal shear reduction as well as enhanced pressure distribution.
• The fluid Tripad incorporates left, right and rear sections to maintain the fluid under bony areas.
• Weight: Approx. 7.2 lbs.
• Dimensions: 18" X 16".
• Height: Approx. 2.5".
• Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.