Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
The Roho Low Profile Quadtro Select Cushion sets the standard in the industry for overall performance in wheelchair seating. Each and every user will benefit from a customized fit through the simple push of a knob. The revolutionary ISOFLO® Memory Control™ offers shape shifting capabilities while the user is seated, allowing quick and easy on demand adjustment to maximize function. With the built-in stability and simplicity of the LOW PROFILE QUADTRO SELECT Cushion, no longer will you have to sacrifice maximum skin protection to get stability, positioning or convenience. Product Features:
• Customize through the simple push of a knob.
• Washable, repairable and ventilated.
• Uses Dry Floatation technology.
• Four compartment cushion. Product Benefits:
• Adjustable: Fits specific seating needs and unique body shapes.
• Lightweight: Easy to handle and carry, at just 3 lbs.
• Washable: Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water. Cover is machine washable.
• Repairable: Neoprene rubber cushion can be patched to extend use.
• Ventilated: Separated air cells allow air circulation to reach the surface of the skin and provide a cooling environment. Includes:
• Operating instructions.
• Two-way stretch cover.
• Hand inflation pump.
• Repair kit. Positioning:
The Quadtro Select Cushion allows for quick, simple position selection for every user while seated. By pushing the knob to the open position, you can adjust the user's posture to the desired sitting position. By pushing the knob to the closed position, you can maintain this desired sitting posture for maximum function. Skin Protection:
Based on thirty years of research and client experience, our patented ROHO Dry Floatation® technology provides unparalleled performance in facilitating blood flow by fitting, matching and tracking the shape of a person. Stability:
The Low Profile Quadtro Select Cushion offers a new level of stability never before found in an air flotation cushion. Stability is enhanced by locking the air into place in each of the four quadrants through the simple use of the ISOFLO Memory Control, minimizing side to side or front to back motion.
Three year limited warranty.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: RO-QS910LPC