Features of the Respironics BiliChek Noninvasive Bilirubin Meter:
The new BiliChek noninvasive, transcutaneous bilirubin measurement system assesses the risk of hyperbilirubinemia in newborns and allows you to measure total serum bilirubin levels easier than ever before. Using light instead of a needle, BiliChek measures bilirubin levels in your newborn nursery, the mother’s room, the NICU, or right in the pediatrician's office.
Clinically proven, BiliChek eliminates the costs and time associated with blood draws and laboratory services. There is less risk of infection, less trauma, and no pain while enabling a faster time to discharge or a decision toward treatment.
- New, less touch-sensitive tip allows for easier readings with reduced error.
- Easy-to-read, step-by-step instructions, graphics and a faster measurement system increase proficiency and productivity.
- Barcode scanner allows for accurate entry and verification of nurse and patient identification information.
- Numeric key pad allows user to enter or attach patient or nurse information to the patient's bilirubin measurement.
- LCD color screen is perfect for operating in the low-light levels of a nursery.
- Interfaces with hospital charting or laboratory information systems.
- Ergonomic design, slimmer and lighter, improves dexterity for easier measurements.
- On-board help system walks user through the measurement process and provides access to the online help menu.
- Integral, long-lasting, rechargeable lithium battery.
- Intended use: Pre, during and post phototherapy.
- Gestational age: 27-42 weeks.
- Post-natal age: 0-20 days.
- Patient weight range: 950-4,995 grams.
- Total serum bilirubin range: 0-20mg/dL, 0-340 µmol/L.
- Accuracy (RMSE): +/- 1.5 mg/dL at 66% of the time or 1 sigma.
- Repeatability (SD): +/- 0.66 mg/dL, +/- 11.2 µmol/L.
- Correlation: r = 0.90
- Dimensions: 5.23 cm W x 20.45 cm L x 5.94 cm H
- Weight (with battery pack): 346 g (12 oz).
- Battery pack type: Lithium Ion.
- Voltage: 3.7 V.
- Measurements per full charge (maximum) 40.
- Power supply input: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.4 A.
- Power supply output: 5 V DC, 2.0 A.
- Ethernet: 10 baseT half duplex.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for NICU and Infant Care.
Jaundice Tests can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Respironics. An excellent option to consider is the BiliChek Noninvasive Bilirubin Meter.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: RES-1067554
Product weight: 4.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Respironics BiliChek Noninvasive Bilirubin Meter
See all products from Respironics