Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
The Martin Yale EX5100 tabs documents of many varieties at a speed of up to 7,500 pieces per hour. Unit works with either pin-fed or friction fed tabs. Key features include extremely quiet operation, permanent batch counter and electronic adjustment of tab location for equal centering. Built-in diagnostic testing makes troubleshooting the machine simple.
• Seals mail pieces with an adhesive tab to create mailings that comply with US postal requirements.
• Reduces the cost of mailings by eliminating teh need for envelopes.
• Accepts rolls of up to 5,000 tabs.
• Precision control of tab location.
• Handles media 5" to 12" wide and up to 1/8" thick.
• Processes media up to 7,500 per hour.
• Accepts 15/16" and 31/32" round and 7/8" square tabs with either friction or tractor fed backing.
• NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CLEAR TABS.