Description of the Jobri L.L.C. Posture Trainer Small
The BackTone 4000 is the latest biofeedback device for re-training postural habits. Worn for short periods daily, BackTone beeps whenever the wearer slouches. Straightening up turns the beep off. Users wear their BackTone during everyday simple tasks.
Wear the BackTone for about 20 minutes at a time during everyday tasks. Without even thinking about your posture, you will straighten up whenever the BackTone beeps.
The New BackTone 4000 has:
- 4 -5 second vibration option for use in noisy environments
- New strapping configuration for more active tasks
- Firmer strapping and rubber-backed waist band for less slippage
- Easy change battery
- Can be worn at work - the sound emitted is low volume thus does not distract others
- Not cumbersome, easy to put on, no cleaning
- Wear outside of clothing
- Not a ‘support’ but a training device (reusable)
- Suits users with sloping shoulders
- Allows adjustment for wider range of body shapes
- Small- For waists up to 34″
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Orthopedic Therapy.
Supports & Binders can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Jobri L.L.C.. An excellent option to consider is the Posture Trainer.
Medex SKU: JBR-BP4000-SM
Usually ships in 1 - 2 Business Days.
Product weight: 1.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Jobri L.L.C. Posture Trainer, Small
See all products from Jobri L.L.C.