Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
• Correct graduated compression from ankle to upper thigh helps ensure optimum flood flow velocity.
• Inlay circumferential knit helps assure a proper pressure pattern and helps to prevent slippage.
• Contoured seamless construction promote comfortable fit without the constriction caused by harsh seams and ridges.
• Patented* interrupted band and functional gusset minimize stocking slippage without constricting circulation.
• Pressure break protects critical popliteal area and promotes free leg movement.
• Distinctive stitch pattern in knee area assists in correct positioning.
• Defined heel pocket facilitates application and assures correct stocking placement.
• Inspection toe opening provides easy access for medical examination.
• These stockings are prescribed for the recuperating person to avoid blood clots.
• They offer gradual compression for comfort.
• Nylon, full foot with open toe for inspection.
• Calf circumference determines size.
• Choose Thigh Length (measure from buttocks to bottom of heel) or Knee Length (measure from knee bend to bottom of heel).
• 18 mmHg compression.
Large/Long 3856- Calf more than 15 inches; length more than 33 inches. Inspection toe opening provides easy access for medical examination.
Medex SKU: KDL-3856