Description of the Chattanooga Lymphedema Pump
The simple, effective way to relieve swelling caused by lymphedema.
The Chattanooga PresSsion lymphedema pump has been redesigned to provide sequential pneumatic compression, helping to reduce limb swelling as part of an effective edema management plan. Sequential compression is a proven treatment to reduce edema, resulting in improved patient comfort, mobility and activity levels.
- Use indicator timer which shows patient use and compliance
- Quiet, wave-like gradient sequential inflation/deflation cycle provides patient with comfortable massage-like therapy.
- Easy-to-read LCD screen that allows the user to see real-time pressure in each individual chamber.
- Convenient digital controls, built-in timer feature for easy therapy time control.
- Automatic shut-off and emergency stop feature for maximum user safety assurance.
- Vacuum mechanism evacuates air from the garments upon shut-off of the system allowing for greater ease in the applying and taking off the garments.
- Quick-release hose connectors allow for easy removal of the garments for cleaning as needed.
- Wide variety of garment sizes, with convenient ringed zipper pull
- Suggested HCPCS code E0651
- 3 year pump warranty
**IMPORTANT** THIS REPLACES ITEM # CHT-4333.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Orthopedic Therapy.
Circulatory Assistance can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Chattanooga. An excellent option to consider is the Lymphedema Pump.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: CHT-4309
Warranty: 3 Year
Usually ships in 1 - 2 Business Days.
Product weight: 6.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Chattanooga Lymphedema Pump, 8 chamber
See all products from Chattanooga