Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Features of the 3M Red Dot Clear Plastic Monitoring Electrodes:
• Clear plastic backing allows for easy viewing of patient's skin throughout wear cycle which minimizes the need to remove or replace electrodes when patients move between departments.
• Patented solid gel conforms to the skin quickly allowing high quality, uninterrupted traces.
• The gel's low chloride content minimizes skin irritation for increased patient comfort.
• 3M™ SureSeal Cap Seal prevents premature product dryout to help ensure product freshness for 30 days out of the bag.
• ECG monitoring
• For use in ER, OR, Stress Test, Cardiac Rehab, and Echo-Cardio departments
Red Dot electrodes are designed for hospital wide, clinical situations to minimize the need to remove or replace electrodes when patients move between departments. The clear, plastic back allows for easy viewing of a patient's skin condition throughout the short-term wear cycle.
Each electrode has a unique 3M™ solid gel conductive column and a 3M™ SureSeal moisture vapor barrier cap to ensure product freshness. Each electrode also has a border adhesive that works well with all skin types.
Medex SKU: 3M-2235-EA