Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Features of the 3M Red Dot Diaphoretic Soft Cloth Monitoring Electrodes: • Patented solid gel conforms to the skin quickly allowing high quality, uninterrupted traces.
• The gel's low chloride content minimizes skin irritation for increased patient comfort.
• Use of built-in abrader disc improves trace quality for better results.
• 3M™ Moistac Adhesive provides greater adhesion to the skin, especially in moist conditions, which results in better trace quality.
• 3M™ SureSeal Cap Seal prevents premature product dryout to help ensure product freshness for 30 days out of the bag.
• Permeable soft cloth backing releases perspiration, making it ideal for long-term monitoring in diaphoretic situations. Suggested Applications: • General ECG monitoring situations where skin moisture is an issue
• For use in ICU/CCU, Stress, Cardiac Rehab, Telemetry, and Holter Monitoring departments Red Dot™ electrodes (Catalog Nos. 2231, 2271) have a 3M™ solid gel conductive column and 3M™ SureSeal moisture vapor barrier cap to ensure product freshness. Each electrode also has a border adhesive that works well on moist skin conditions. A rectangular-shaped electrode that offers a high-tack adhesive and soft cloth backing designed for diaphoretic clinical situations.
2231 Red Dot electrode is packaged 50 each per bag without an abrader pad. OVERSTOCK PROMOTION! ONLY 6 LEFT IN STOCK AT THIS PRICE! Regular pricing will apply when overstock items are depleted. Products expiration date: 02/08.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: 3M-2231