Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Features of the 3M Red Dot Monitoring Electrodes with Micropore Tape Backing: • Micropore tape backing is breathable, flexible and conformable, yet is gentle to the skin for increased patient comfort.
• Patented solid gel conforms to the skin quickly allowing high quality, uninterrupted traces.
• The gel's low chloride content minimizes skin irritation for increased patient comfort.
• 3M™ SureSeal Cap Seal prevents premature product dryout to help ensure product freshness for 30 days out of the bag.
• Use of built-in abrader disc improves trace quality for better results (only on 2249). Suggested Applications: • ECG monitoring situations that require a comfortable, breathable and permeable backing
• For use in ICU/CCU, Telemetry, and Holter Monitoring departments Red Dot electrodes (Catalog Nos. 2239, 2249) are round-style electrodes designed for general or long-term clinical situations. Each electrode has a unique 3M™ solid gel conductive column and a 3M™ SureSeal moisture vapor barrier cap to ensure product freshness. Each electrode also has a 3M™ Micropore™ Surgical Tape backing that is comfortable, breathable, flexible and gentle to skin. This product is not radiolucent.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: 3M-2249-CS