Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
• Patented solid gel conforms to the skin quickly allowing high-quality, uninterrupted traces.
• The gel's low chloride content minimizes skin irritation for increased patient comfort.
• Micropore tape backing is breathable, flexible and conformable, yet is gentle to the skin for increased patient comfort.
• The SureSeal Cap Seal prevents premature product dryout to help ensure product freshness for 30 days out of the bag.
• For use in pediatrics units, including Stepdown/Observation and Pediatrics PICU
The 2248 Red Dot electrode is a round Micropore Surgical Tape backed electrode with solid gel and a 3M™ SureSeal Cap Seal to ensure product freshness. The electrodes are packaged in 3 or 25 electrodes per bag.
1.75 inch diameter.
A traditional-style monitoring electrode with 3M Micropore Surgical Tape backing that is ideal for pediatric applications.
Medex SKU: 3M-2248-50