Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Especially useful for children, or on special parts of the body, such as hands, feet, shoulders, elbows or knees. In many instances, it is chosen by people who are smaller in stature and cannot handle the large size.
For Relief From:
• Arthritis or Rheumatism.
• Chronic back or neck pain.
• Muscle spasms.
• Sports injuries (after the acute phase).
• Strained muscles or ligament.
Intense, moist heat with the added convenience of a pre-set switch, so hands are free to continue activities during therapy.
• Specially blended cover is washable and non-shedding.
• Convenient size for smaller areas such as a shoulder, hip or thigh or for the very petite user.
• New Four-Stage Therapy Switch provides optimum 20-minute treatments.
• Dimensions: 14 inches x 14 inches.
• Recommended Use: 20-minute therapy cycle.
• Advanced Four-Stage Therapy Switch.
• Simple one-touch control features auto-off timer.
• Produces intense moist heat without adding water..
• Fast-acting therapy relieves pain and stiffness for hours.
• Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most.
• Medicare reimburseable when prescribed for Arthritis Pain Management.
• Includes Fleece Blend Flannel Cover.
• Max Temperature: Up to 180 Degrees Fahrenheit.
• 120 Volts; 100 Watts - 60 HZ A.C. - Cord is 6' in length.
Carefully examine before each use. Discard unit if shows signs of deterioration. Follow instructions packed with unit. Do not use on infants, persons with poor circulation or insensitive skin. Persons with diabetes should be especially careful applying heat. Check skin frequently to avoid burns. Temperature is sufficiently intense to cause burns. Use no pins. Do not wet. Should be taken if you have insensitive skin or poor circulation.
Full One Year Warranty.
Now with a temperature control switch.
Medex SKU: BC-156