Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Tuck painful hands into soothing moist heat, just by pressing the pre-set switch. Can also be used to completely encircle painful ankles, knees, elbows or wrists. Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most.
• Convenient pre-set switch and non-shedding, washable blended fleece cover.
• Four-Stage Therapy Switch provides optimum 20-minute treatments.
• Fleece Blend Flannel Cover Included.
• Recommended Use: 20-minute therapy cycle.
• Instant moist heat for hands, elbows and feet.
• Straps adjust for a comfortable, close fit.
• Soft flannel lining is removable for ease in laundering.
• Attractive, quilted outer covering.
• Professionally recommended for temporary pain relief.
• Moist heat penetrates deep into tissues to temporarily relieve pain and stiffness.
• Perfect for tennis elbow, before and after playing.
• More convenient than paraffin wax baths.
• Designed especially for moist heat therapy to the hands, and may also he used on elbows and ankles.
• Simple one-touch control features Auto On-Off timer.
• Produces intense moist heat without adding water.
• Fast-acting therapy relieves pain and stiffness for hours.
• Medicare reimburseable when prescribed for Arthritis Pain Management.
• Max Temperature: Up to 170 Degrees Fahrenheit.
• 120 Volts; 105 Watts - 60 HZ A.C. - Cord is 6' in length.
Carefully examine before each use. Discard unit if shows signs of deterioration. Follow instructions packed with unit. Do not use on infants, persons with poor circulation or insensitive skin. Persons with diabetes should be especially careful applying heat. Check skin frequently to avoid burns. Temperature is sufficiently intense to cause burns. Use no pins. Do not wet.
Full One Year Warranty.
Now with a temperature control switch.
Medex SKU: BC-174