Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
The Thermophore Packs provide temporary pain relief for the back, arm, leg and other large areas of the body.
**NOW WITH NEW AND IMPROVED ROUND CORD.
Recommended for those who suffer from the following:
• Arthritis or Rheumatism.
• Chronic back or neck pain.
• Muscle spasms.
• Sports injuries (after the acute phase).
• Strained muscles or ligament.
Because of its large size, the Standard Pack can be applied to larger areas of the body, including the entire spine, both shoulders, and the legs. Versatility makes this the most popular size.
• Manual switch for safety.
• Dimensions: 14 by 27 inches.
• Intense moist heat without adding water.
• Weighted, yet flexible to conform to body contours.
• Manual Safety switch.
• Flannel Cover Included.
• Max Temperature: Up to 180 Degrees Fahrenheit (Unit only has one temperature setting).
If you have a heart condition contact your physician before use. Persons with diabetes should be especially careful applying heat.
Carefully examine before each use. Discard unit if shows signs of deterioration. Follow instructions packed with unit. Do not use on infants, persons with poor circulation or insensitive skin. Check skin frequently to avoid burns. Temperature is sufficiently intense to cause burns. Use no pins. Do not wet.
Medex SKU: BC-055See all products from Battle Creek