Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
If you live in a dry area, or the air in your home is dry because of frequent use of heating or air-conditioning systems, we also offer the Classic Plus™ and MaxHEAT Plus™ styles with a protective liner that lets you safely add a damp cloth for even more moisture!
• Professional-quality intense moist heat can also be used at home for therapy any time of the day or night.
• Thermophore® is the brand most often used and recommended by doctors, physical therapists, and other medical professionals.
• Unique design produces moisture from the atmosphere, with no need for you to add any water. If needed, Classic Plus™ and MaxHEAT Plus™ styles have a protective liner that lets you safely add a damp cloth for even more moisture!
• Moisture helps the intense heat penetrate even more deeply–relieving pain, relaxing muscle spasm and increasing rejuvenating circulation.
• Two switch options put you in total control of the heat level, minute by minute.
Used for sinus, throat, neck, even TMJ. Intense moist heat without adding water. Velcro straps for easy adjustment. Designed specifically for use on the neck, throat, sinuses and jaw areas (TMJ).
For Relief From:
• Arthritis or Rheumatism.
• Chronic back or neck pain.
• Muscle spasms.
• Sports injuries (after the acute phase).
• Strained muscles or ligament.
• Dimensions: 4 by 17 inches.
• Manual Safety Switch.
• Fleece Blend Flannel Cover Included.
• Recommended Use: 15 to 20 minutes at a time.
• Max Temperature: Up to 170 Degrees Fahrenheit.
• 120 Volts; 60 Watts - 60 HZ A.C. - Cord is 6' in length.
Carefully examine before each use. Discard unit if shows signs of deterioration. Follow instructions packed with unit. Do not use on infants, persons with poor circulation or insensitive skin. Persons with diabetes should be especially careful applying heat. Check skin frequently to avoid burns. Temperature is sufficiently intense to cause burns. Use no pins. Do not wet.
Warranty: Full One Year Warranty.
Designed for use on the neck, throat, sinuses and jaw area for TM.
Medex SKU: BC-277