Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Digiwrap Finger Joint Splint:
• Special 1/16" neoprene provides comfortable uniform compression to injured proximal interphalangeal or PIP joint while permitting the early range of motion critical for joint healing.
• To accelerate healing process and prevent joint stiffness, orthopaedic and hand surgeons recommend early motion for most finger joint sprains.
• Use to treat sprains and minor fractures of the proximal interphalangeal joint and stable minor fractures.
• Convenient, cost effective method of "buddy splinting" without messy adhesive tape.
• Available in six sizes based on circumference measurement of injured finger at PIP joint. Multi-pack contains one of each six sizes.
Size 2 measures 2.25 - 2.5 inches
Medex SKU: BMI-10322