Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
The Ortho-Glass Splinting System is the cost-effective splinting system of choice for every phase of immobilization: acute, post-operative and long-term. Suitable for immobilization of fractures, post-operative immobilization, and the immobilization of sprains and strains. Its easy-stretch padding covers all edges, while its patented roll form eliminates any wasted product.
Features of the Ortho-Glass Splinting System:
• No wrong side application.
• Minimum water needed to activate.
• Easy stretch padding covers all edges.
• Patented roll form. No wasted product.
• Splinting skills workshops, reference manuals,"how-to" posters and videos available.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: BSJ-OG-2L2