Features of the Coloplast SenSura 1-pc Xpro Wide Outlet Drainable Pouch:
Coloplast SenSura One-Piece Xpro Wide Outlet Drainable Pouch with Integrated Wave Filter, Cut-to-fit Nonconvex Skin Barrier and EasiClose Integrated Closure 3/8" to 3" Stoma Opening, 11-1/2" L, 630mL, Large, Transparent, Soft Cloth on Back
SenSura One-Piece combines the unique, double-layer adhesive with new features, offering you a solution that gives you security, comfort and discretion.
- The double-layer adhesive is skin friendly and resistant to erosion from stoma output and body fluids, offering security and skin protection.
- Clear, blue cutting guides in relevant sizes, making it easier to cut the adhesive accurately to ensure a safe seal around your stoma.
- The removal ear makes it easy to remove the adhesive without leaving residue on the skin.
- Integrated wave filter allows air to flow, keeping your pouch discreet.
- The soft, non-woven fabric is strong and water repellent.
- The inspection window makes it easier to place the adhesive correctly and to check the condition of the stoma when needed.
- The outlet is easy to empty and clean.
- EasiClose Wide outlet can be folded up and hidden away without the need for bulky clips. Offering a comfortable, secure and easy-to-use solution.
- Pouch can be folded up and secured in its own pocket to be half its size.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Ostomy Supplies.
Drainable Pouches can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Coloplast. An excellent option to consider is the SenSura 1-pc Xpro Wide Outlet Drainable Pouch with Filter, 11.5", 10/bx.
Medex SKU: CPL-15981
Usually ships in 2 - 3 Business Days.
Product weight: 2.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Coloplast SenSura 1-pc Xpro Wide Outlet Drainable Pouch with Filter, 11.5", 10/bx, 10 / Box
See all products from Coloplast