Description of the Drive Medical Delta Ultra Light Full Electric Low Bed Full Rails and Therapeutic Suppo
A pre-installed motor on this ultra light electric bed from Drive Medical allows you to adjust from standard to low height, suiting your ever-changing needs. A motor near the foot section of the bed lets either the patient or caregiver choose the proper height for them. And the motor can be assembled or disassembled tool free, even while the patient is in the bed. The bed is strong enough to withstand a weight capacity of up to 450 pounds yet features a caster that moves easily, making adjustments between 9.5"-20" deck height a cinch. In the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections up to nine times. A new-and-improved hand pendant includes large and easy-to-use controls. In addition to these various features, you can expect a durable and impact-resistant product that is easy to set up out of the box. The bed and features channel frame construction with zinc coated spring deck to provide superior strength and reduced weight. The end panels are washable, making upkeep of this bed quick and easy.
- The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the headboards and footboards are completely interchangeable with Drive's and most other manufacturers bed ends, old and new.
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability.
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high-low shaft.
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor.
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant.
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations.
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety.
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise.
- 9.5" to 23.5" deck height.
- Easy to set up.
- Top mounted Hi/Lo crank accessibility.
- Height adjustable motor comes pre-installed on the foot section.
- Caster easily moves from standard to low bed position.
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed.
- The motor is UL approved.
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times.
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy to use controls.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Zinc coated spring deck.
- Includes Full Rails and Therapeutic Support Mattress.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Patient Care.
Full-Electric Beds can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Drive Medical. An excellent option to consider is the Delta Ultra Light Full Electric Low Bed.
Eligible for FREE ground shipping.
This product qualifies for free ground shipping.
Medex SKU: DR-15235BV-PKG-T
Manufactured In: China
Warranty: Lifetime;5 Years;1 Year
Call Toll Free 888-433-2300 For A Shipping Quote On This Item.
Product weight: 167.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Drive Medical Delta Ultra Light Full Electric Low Bed
See all products from Drive Medical