Please read description carefully.
Do not base your order on the picture presented.
Alliance Stand Aid
The Alliance Stand Aid is a transport assist unit which keeps residents active and engaged in the lifting process.
Transport is quick and requires minimal caregiver assistance. Users simply grasp the middle bar and pull themselves up.
A padded split seat swings out for loading or unloading then swings back to form a comfortable, secure seat for transport.
It is an excellent alternative to a wheelchair for easier commode access.
• 400 lb (181 kg) safe working load
• Dual knee pads for secure transports
• Sturdy, yet easily fits through narrow doorways
• Affordable alternative to electric stand aids
• Optional safety belt for user confidence
Alliance Stand Aid is designed for residents who have the strength and stability to lift and support themselves. Otherwise, an Alliance electric Stand-Assist Patient Lift is recommended.
Medex SKU: CHT-1914