Features of the Level1 Snuggle Warm Blankets:
Snuggle Warm® Lower Body Blanket provides coverage to the lower half of the body and is ideally suited for upper body procedures - upper abdomen, thorax, neck and arms.
Snuggle Warm® blankets are designed for effective and safe patient warming and comfort. Made fabric-like material that is soft and comfortable yet durable resisting tears, punctures and fluids. Designed with safety in mind, the air hole perforations are custom placed to ensure effective heat delivery reducing the risk of hot spots.
- Easy to use and manipulate - can be folded or repositioned for quick patient access.
- Conforms to the patient’s body with no billowing- eliminating the need to tie down or secure the blanket.
- Hose to blanket retaining mechanism firmly secures hose to blanket.
- Radio-translucent material will not interfere with x-rays.
- Meets flammability standards NFPA 702 and 16 CFR 1610.
- CE marked.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Patient Care.
Blankets can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Level1. An excellent option to consider is the Snuggle Warm Blankets, 10/bx.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: SMD-SW-2004
Usually ships in 1 - 2 Business Days.
Product weight: 6.00,
Product width: 0.00,
Product height: 0.00,
Product length: 0.00
Level1 Snuggle Warm Blankets, 10/bx, 10 / Box, Lower Body
See all products from Level1