Description of the Drive Medical Therapeutic Foam Pressure Reduction Support Mattress
The Drive Medical Therapeutic 5 Zone Support Mattress is a deluxe, horizontal, cross-cut, 5 zoned foam mattress which provides comfort, support and pressure redistribution. It comes with a best in class, 2-way stretch cover that reduces friction and shear, and is water resistant and vapor permeable, ensuring user comfort.
DIMENSIONS: 36" (W) x 80" (L) x 6" (H)
- Deluxe, horizontal, cross-cut, foam mattress provides comfort, support and pressure redistribution over five different pressure zones
- 210 denier nylon cover reduces friction and shear, and is water resistant and vapor permeable
- This Medicare coded Group I replacement mattress does not add height to bed, facilitating transfers
- Better comfort, compliance, durability and pressure redistribution than innerspring mattresses allows for improved patient satisfaction and fewer service calls
- Non skid bottom for patient safety
- Meets flammability standards CFR 1632 and CFR 1633
- Latex free
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Medex Supply can accommodate your facility's needs for Patient Care.
Mattresses can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including Drive Medical. An excellent option to consider is the Therapeutic Foam Pressure Reduction Support Mattress.
Eligible for FREE or discounted ground shipping.
Medex SKU: DR-15019
Manufactured In: China
Warranty: Limited 3 Years; Limited 1 Year
Product weight: 22.00,
Product width: 24.00,
Product height: 19.00,
Product length: 36.50
Drive Medical Therapeutic Foam Pressure Reduction Support Mattress
See all products from Drive Medical